Australian Translational Breast Cancer Research Symposium
The 7th Australian Translational Breast Cancer Research Symposium is a unique event in the Australian research calendar. Its objective is to bring together the breast cancer research community, spanning basic and clinically-focussed research, for two days of updates in cutting-edge translational breast cancer research.
We encourage researchers and clinicians of all stages of their careers to join us.
International plenary speakers:
- Eric Winer (Yale University & ASCO President)
- Senthil Muthuswamy (NCI)
- Peter Sicinski (Dana-Farber Cancer Institute)
- Erica Mayer (Dana-Farber Cancer Institute)
- Insights from Preclinical Research
- Novel Therapeutic Strategies in ER+ Breast Cancer
- Immune system and Microenvironment
- Clinical Trials in Breast Cancer
- Genomic Insights in Breast Cancer
We encourage researchers and clinicians of all stages of their careers to attend.
The scientific program will be followed by Garvan’s 2023 Breast Cancer Public Lecture ‘From the Breast Cancer Lab to You’, an annual community update on breast cancer, 2-4 pm 27th October.