International Women's Day Breakfast
UNSW Founders invites you to join us at our International Women’s Day Breakfast
We're hosting a gathering that embodies our collective vision: harnessing the full potential of women worldwide and enhancing their pathways into traditionally male-dominated sectors.
Join us for a nutritious breakfast, empowering conversation and valuable networking.
- A Focus on Breaking Biases: Explore how we can encourage more women to take on roles traditionally held by men and contribute to a more diverse and innovative future.
- Championing Free Entrepreneurial Programs: Learn about initiatives like New Wave, our free program offering women from all backgrounds equitable access to resources and education, to develop their business ideas, solve real-world problems, and drive future change.
- Women Supporting Women: Discover how UNSW Founders combats gender disparity by providing knowledge and mentorship to female entrepreneurs, fostering a community where women and allies come together to create disruptive changes.
- Panel Discussion with Female Entrepreneurs: Be inspired by a diverse panel of female entrepreneurs as they share their unique experiences and insights, discussing the resources and support women need to excel in their business endeavours.
- Connect: Make meaningful, new connections and expand your networks, personally and professionally.
Your attendance and small donation contribute directly to our Female Founders Fund, investing in aspiring women entrepreneurs. At UNSW, we believe in supporting women's ambitions and success as a year-round commitment, not just on International Women’s Day. Innovation thrives on diverse skills, talent, and perspectives, and gender diversity is key to accelerating Australia's pace of innovation.
When: Tuesday 5 March, 7:30am-9am
Where: UNSW Sydney Campus, Hilmer Building (E10). Events Space, Michael Crouch Innovation Centre, Kensington, NSW, 2033
- Viv Shen: Google Software Engineer & Side Hustling Co-Founder of Toastie
- Jane Lim: Financial Advisor, Podcaster & Breadwinning Mum
- Dr. Hayley North: Neuroscientist & Founder of Understand Your Brain